Monday, November 14

Mosiah 25:16

Dearest darlingest friends and followers,
Thank you for still reading.
Thank you for understanding.
Thanks for being patient with me and my peritonsillar abscess the size of a ping-pong ball.
Life is finally looking up, and I am so incredibly grateful to see that precious light at the end of such a dismal tunnel.
Nothing will make you more grateful for your health than six days on the couch, two shots, and a pharmacy's worth of anti-biotics and steroids in your body.
I had begun to lose faith and fear the worst, but that's when the Lord stepped in and reminded me where deliverance comes from.
I am so thrilled to be back at school, and ready for a great week.
[After last week, I can handle anything, right?]

So here I am. Back in the blogging world. Ready to share with you my latest findings and treasures from Mosiah.


16 And he did exhort the people of Limhi and his brethren, all those that had been delivered out of bondage, that they should remember that it was the Lord that did deliver them.

This week I was delivered from a pretty rough trial. Missing three full days of classes is next to impossible, but I had no choice. Long story short, six days later, I am delivered, and SO grateful for it.
I recognize the Lord's hand in this situation. If nothing else, this experience has reminded me where deliverance comes from. It is the Lord that delivers us. Always.
But, sometimes that deliverance comes from the Lord when others allow the Lord to work within them.

Like a concerned friend who brings over his favorite series to make your hours on the couch more bearable. Or the caring cast members who bring you beautiful flowers and a coloring book with crayons to bring a smile to your sad, swollen face. Or the Professors whose hearts are softened and willing to work with you through this desperate situation. Or the beautiful, attentive family that God blessed you with, bringing you meals and pills when you can't get them for yourself.
For you, I am grateful.

*I just have to say, I love my family. You were champions this week. It is because of you guys that I am on my way back to health and happiness again. Thanks for all you did for me.
Love you never-ending.

Keep you head high, and remember above all, it is better to look up. Because up is where deliverance comes from. 


No comments:

Post a Comment