Wednesday, November 23

Thanksgiving Eve

Happy Thanksgiving Eve to you all!
I thought I would dedicate today's post to this glorious holiday we will be celebrating tomorrow.
Dictionary.com defines Thanksgiving as such:
Thanksgiving: the act of giving thanks; grateful acknowledgement of benefits or favors, especially to God. 
I like that.
So I would like to take the time to give thanks. To publicly express my gratitude for the simple joys that populate our lives.

{please note these are in no particular order}

I am grateful for friends, new and old.
I am grateful for this beautiful, blustery weather.
I am grateful for grandparents.
I am grateful to be attending BYU.
I am grateful for my crazy cousins.
I am grateful for my opportunities to travel.
I am grateful for music.
I am grateful for getting letters in the mail.
I am grateful for the word "moxie."
I am grateful for honey nut cheerios.
I am grateful for Michael Buble's Christmas album.
I am grateful for inspirational jam sessions with my homies.
I am grateful for the Book of Mormon.
I am grateful for Atticus, my adorable and trusty vehicle.
I am grateful for my studly brother Colin, and my perfect sisters Jenessa and London.
I am grateful for my super hip parents.
I am grateful that girls can wear pants.
I am grateful for my health.
I am grateful for "my" missionaries, especially my sister Jenessa.
I am grateful for my beautiful, caring, awesome roommates.
I am grateful for the people of Romania-for their kindness towards my best friend and sister.
I am grateful for my talents.
I am grateful for my membership in this Gospel.
And above all, I am grateful for my Savior, my brother, and my friend, Jesus Christ.
I am grateful for so many more things...

Thanks for reading my blog - And thanks for just being so good.
I am in awe of the righteous, beautiful things you are all doing with your lives.
Keep up the good work and have a delightful holiday!


No comments:

Post a Comment