Friday, September 16

welcome.

The birth of a blog is a beautiful thing. With it is a new canvas ready to be painted with personal thoughts, feelings, and lovely discoveries. This blog in particular is here for the discussion of the Book of Mormon. I am here to record my experience this semester as I study this inspiring book, with particular focus on the theme of deliverance: deliverance from sin, trials, and darkness. Why deliverance? Well, the Book of Mormon is jam-packed with patterns of bondage and captivity, freedom and deliverance. Time and time again, we are shown that the Lord always delivers the righteous. He is always there, ever-present in our lives with arms outstretched, waiting, just waiting for us to grasp them. I pray that as I post about my daily scripture study, and as you post your thoughts and feelings, that this might be a place to be uplifted, to be touched, and to gain a better understanding of our Heavenly Father's role in our lives.

So...
Welcome to the blog!
A daily dose of deliverance.
 

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait! I'm sure that this will be a great place for me to read each day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was just thinking about how much i wanted you to start a blog. kudos for reading my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just loved your blog!! infact when i saw your blog i wanted to do blog too hehehe... I love reading your blog!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete