Saturday, October 8

2 Nephi 22

I am just in awe of my Savior and His ability to love infinitely. No matter what we have done, or what we have failed to do, the Lord embraces us and offers us deliverance every day. As I was reading today, I was so moved in chapter 22. Isaiah portrays so eloquently my feelings exactly:


aAnd in that day thou shalt say: O Lord, I will praise thee; though thou wast angry with me thine anger is turned away, and thou comfortedest me.
 Behold, God is my salvation; I will atrust, and not be afraid; for the Lord bJehovah is my cstrength and my dsong; he also has become my salvation.
 Therefore, with joy shall ye draw awater out of the wells of salvation.
 And in that day shall ye say: aPraise the Lord, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted.
 aSing unto the Lord; for he hath done excellent things; this is known in all the earth.
 aCry out and shout, thou inhabitant of Zion; for great is the Holy One of Israel in the midst of thee.


I want to sing unto the Lord. I want to trust and not be afraid. I want to praise the Lord, that He may be known in all things. I love the Lord and I am so grateful for his deliverance in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment