Friday, October 14

blessed.

I am so blessed.
I am amazed by the goodness of my Savior and my Heavenly Father.
They are so aware of each of us and our personal needs.
Tonight I received a dose of deliverance through some dear friends.
I realized that we were placed in each other's paths for reasons.
The Lord places us by hand for specific purposes at specific times.
You never know who you are going to touch, help, or influence.
You never know who is seeking deliverance : Deliverance only you can provide.
My roommates and I have been prepared for moments like this, nights like these when we could all use a little divine deliverance.
I am so grateful for the girls they are -for all of the incredible people I am surrounded by.

I am grateful for you.
You are vessels for the Spirit.
You have a purpose.
So, find it.
Live it.

No comments:

Post a Comment