Monday, October 3

Conference comes to a close.

Conference was amazing. The Gospel is amazing.
I feel so incredibly blessed to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

"Let us be kinder to one another and even kinder to ourselves."
-Elder Hales

"Be loyal to the Royal within you."
-Sister Dalton

"We know that morality is not passé."
-President Monson

"Your eternal destiny will not be the result of chance - 
but of choice."
-Elder Bennett

"The storms will always come - but we will be much better equipped if the Gospel is at our core."
-President Monson

So, conference has once again come to a close. It is hard to accept that this glorious weekend of revelation and reverence is over, but alas, it is. Now, back to the real world. We have the chance to apply everything that we have been taught, every beautiful principle we've been reminded of this weekend, and live it. It is easy to feel inadequate and overwhelmed after conference, but it is so much better to take that inadequacy to the Lord and turn it around into a driving motivation for improvement. 
I am so grateful for the testimonies born and the principles taught so eloquently by our loving and inspired leaders. I know that this church is true. I know that as a daughter of God, I have the potential to be a perfect being, even as God is. I pray that you recognize your divine nature too. I hope that conference was a weekend of deliverance for you. Deliverance from the worldly cares and stresses that we are faced with every day. I hope that you feel delivered.  

No comments:

Post a Comment